Wednesday 12 February 2014

First Class: Welcome


Bismillahirrahmanirahim

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone.
Senyum dulu tanda sedekah :).. hihii

Ok, now, lets start our new chapter in the new semester..
Firstly, I will let you know about this blog which is as a requirement for my subject taken on this semester.
So, what's the subject? Ahaaaaa...

Alright, i think this is the right time for me to take this subject because to be honest, I really love photography. I have some experience with photography field and until now, i'm still learning. So, I take Visual Technology Production (MPT1483) with marvellous lecturers, Assoc.Prof Dr.Jamalludin Harun and Dr. Nurbiha A Shukor. I'm so glad to be one of the students in this class.

Actually, to take this subject, we should take Technology and Media Design (MPT1203) as the pre-requisite subject and we are free to choose this subject or Video and Animation Technology Production. Both are my interest, but I prefer to choose Visual Technology Production because of I really want to learn more about camera and digital graphics but in education field.

As usual, for the first week,we were exposed with the course outline along the semester including the synopsis about the course, learning outcomes, schedule, and also assessment. Here I attach the course outline. Please click to enlarge.





This week was conducted by favourite lecturer, Dr.J. The amazing part from his lectures this week is when he brings out some of his iphone gadgets which are some parts of photography and videography equipments. He shows how to use that gadgets and I think that were really awesome. I wish that I could by some of the parts..haha (Dr.J marah ni kalo dia tahu..rugi duit..tp minat takpe kan).. Jom usha2 gambar gaya Dr.J dgn gajetnya..

(sila klik kasi jelas..mihmihmih)

Last but not least, this week we were given simple briefing about what should we learn next week which is the topic of Basic Photography. Dr.J will cover this topic until mid sem and Dr.Biha will continue the lesson after the sem break. Next week we will cover about; 

  • Types of camera 
  • Choosing a digital camera 
  • Camera Settings & Camera Modes 
  • Media storage devices 
  • File formats 
Then, based on those subtopic, we were given a task to discuss about one of three subtopic given that will be learnt on the next lesson. Therefore, based on the selection, i choose to explain about DSLR Brands (Nikon vs Canon)..hoyeah..so, wait for our explanation next week, till we meet again babai n assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment